Sunday 16 September 2012

Short funny poems for people to remember you

Life with joy with sorrow, I am with you who would, when I sad I usually read short funny poems. It gives me a laugh and then feel sad comfortable with a lot. Short funny poems also my collection on the net and pulled out to read at weddings or birthdays because it brings laughter to those around him. You try to do things as I do everyone will love you more than that and your life will surely filled with laughter only.

Collection of short poems my pleasure, hope you to give and share their comments

#1:Short funny poems 1

short funny poems

She whispered "will it hurt me?" "Of course not" answered he "It's a very simple process, You can rely on me." She said "I'm very frightened, I've not had this before. My friend has had it five times And said it can be sore." It was growing rather painful Tears formed in her eyes It was hurting quite a bit now It must have been a size. "Calm yourself" he whispered "His face filled with a grin "Try and open wider So I can get it in." "It's coming now" he whispered "I know" she cried in bliss Feeling it deep within her now She said "I am glad I'm having this." And with a final effort She gave a frightened shout He gripped it in anguish And quickly pulled it out. She lay back quite contended Sighed and gave a smile She said "I'm glad I came now You made it worth my while." Now if you read this carefully The dentist you will find Is not what you imagined It's just your dirty mind!!

#2:Short funny poems 2

short funny poetry

Roses are red violets are blue the face like yours belong to the zoo but don't be sad cuz i'll be with you not in the cage but laughing at you by Reinard Gabriel

#3:Short funny poems 3

short-funny-poems

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?" The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry." Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?" He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

#4:Short funny poems 4

poetry of short funny

10 Minutes Of Pleasure 9 Months Of Pain 3 Days In The Hospital A Baby Without A Name The Baby Is A Bastard The Mother Is A Whore This Woulda Never happend If The Rubber Hadn't Tore!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is my first time i visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! also see my site Short Poems.

    Have a nice day...!!

    ReplyDelete